Rainwater HOG Harvesting System
- Made of FDA & BPH compliant food grade plastics
- 100% recyclable materials, made in the USA
- 50 gallon storage module for horizontal or vertical use
- Store rainwater from your roof for irrigation and more
- Threaded fittings for easy connecting to more HOGs
The ideal solution to the problem of rainwater or greywater storage in areas where space is at a premium, the Rainwater HOG Harvesting System has a streamlined design that allows it to fit where other tanks and barrels can’t.
With a smart modular design, the HOG can be extended and its capacity increased bit by bit and in multiple locations around your house simply by adding more modular HOGs. With a narrow profile, it’s the perfect water storage solution along side walls, down narrow passages and underneath decks. Use it vertically or horizontally, the Rainwater HOG is adaptable to almost any situation.
Keep in mind that each HOG can hold up to 440 lbs. of water so your supporting structures must be engineered accordingly. Use the 50-Gallon Polyethylene Rainwater HOG modular tanks to catch and store rainwater off your roof for reuse on your garden and even in your house. Rainwater is perfect for watering your garden, or flushing your toilet.
Rainwater stored in your food grade HOGs can be used as an emergency potable water supply. Rainwater is soft water, meaning it won’t cause a build up of calcium in your plumbing like hard water can. You can even drink rainwater as long as your roofing material doesn’t contain toxic materials.
You will need to add a first flush diverter to the fine screen filter in the inlet kit to make rainwater suitable for drinking. Note: For easy access to the water stored in your HOG, be sure to also pick up a HOG Outlet Kit (sold separately). This attachment has an inlet screen filter and an easy plastic outlet ball valve that puts you in control of the flow.
Note: To mount your HOG system to the wall as shown, you’ll also need the HOG Wall Kit (sold separately). This secure mounting system holds 1 HOG and includes everything you’ll need to securely attach it to your existing structure. Made of FDA & BPH compliant food grade plastics. 100% recyclable materials, made in the USA.
Enviro World 55 Gallon Rain Barrel with Brass Spigot
- Large 55 Gallon capacity
- No cheap imitation that looks worn out after one season
- Sleek flat back square design fits naturally in any location around the home
- High quality injection molded keeps it looking clean and new year after year
- Comes complete with all brass standard size spigot, extension hose ,powder coated steel screen and child locking screws; No base required
The Free Garden rain collection system is designed specifically with you the home owner in mind. Its sleek never aging look fits naturally into any location around the home .The flat back and square design allows it to fit flush to wall or corner installation.
Injection molded and made from high density polyethylene makes it easy to keep clean and looking brand new year after year .It comes complete with a powder coated steel screen ,all brass standard size spigot, extension hose and child lock screws .The spigot is located to allow for easy access with any watering can eliminating any need for a base .The two sided overflow allows for multiple connecting containers from either side . Your garden and lawn will love your preserved precious warm natural rain water.
Oatey 14209 Mystic Rainwater Collection System
- Directs rainwater from downspouts into collection barrels for re-use in lawn/garden watering
- Fits standard 2″ x 3″ residential downspouts
- Two-piece design is made of UV-Resistant PVC plastic and can be painted
- Comes with 4 ft. hi-flow hose
The Mystic rainwater collection system is used to recycle rainwater by directing rainwater from downspouts into collection barrels (not included) for re use in lawn and garden watering. The Mystic is easily installed and will fit on a standard 2” by 3” residential downspout. Step by step instructions are included along with a 4′ high flow hose to connect the diverter to the collection container. The 2 piece design is made of durable, UV resistant material and can be painted to match the downspout color.
250 gallon UnderDeck Cistern, Rainwater Rain Harvesting, Rain Barrel
- 250 gallon capacity
- Recessed area to place bands to secure tank to a base
- Multiple inlet and outlet locations
- All ports are designed to accept 3″ rubber fittings
- Top center hole is primary inlet and has been cut open
yes this is over priced – This platform wants 112.50$ commission and the shipping companies are not cheap either. Hoping to inspire you to research further as this is NOT the best place to connect for a product like this.
RainReserve Build-a-Barrel Tank, 50-Gallon, Tan
- Sleek shape with a low profile; Two options for set; vertically or horizontally
- Closed system automatically forces overflow back in downspout and prevents mosquitoes and any safety issues
- Made In the USA
- Perfect for tight spaces, under decks, green houses, behind bushes and more
- Freeze Proof: No need to winterize; Keep it hooked up or heated during cold weather
The elegant and simple design of the RainReserve Build-A-Barrel system provides the perfect rainwater harvesting solution you’ve been looking. Assembles in minutes and easy to install, the Build-A-Barrel 50 Gallon Kit can collect and store 50 gallons of rainwater. Each RainReserve Build-A-Barrel includes the RainReserve Diverter to handle overflow and debris comes with a high-flow spigot.
Made from durable materials, Build-A-Barrel is available in 4 different color options and its wood-like texture will match any landscape. The square design provides a shelf for planters and other gardening accessories and provides endless set-up options. If you are looking for more design options or more rainwater harvesting capacity, check-out the Build-A-Barrel Complete Kit. Build-A-Barrel is made in the USA.
Exaco 326130 Graf Rocky Wall Tank Rainwater Reservoir, 105-Gallon, Dark Granite
- The GRAF Rocky rainwater reservoir features a natural brick finish that discreetly collects rainwater
- Tap is at the perfect height to fill a watering can or attach a hose
- Large storage volume with little space required
- High quality material in a granite stone finish
- Tank measures 48 inch x 16 inch x 40 Inch and holds 105 gallons
Rainwater harvesting is a perfect alternative to using your city water main for watering plants. Exaco Trading and Graf offer a range of stylish harvesting rainwater tanks for your garden which are both kind on your pocketbook and extremely pleasing to the eye. For plants, there’s no water better than rainwater. It’s clean, soft and falls from the sky on a regular basis.
It’s much better than tap water and groundwater, which are cold and often hard. An attractive addition to any terrace and supplies higher water quality because the water is filtered and stored in a tank where it is protected from sunlight. Rainwater tanks are therefore becoming an increasingly common feature in gardens.
Our line of rainwater collectors have a special filter, which filters the precious resource and prevents tank overflow, makes the ideal connection to the downpipe. The Rocky Wall Tank is a particularly robust decorative rainwater storage tank with a lifelike stone look so it can be installed next to an outside wall. Each Rocky Wall tank is unique with our special production process.
The large storage volume takes up little space and is particularly UV-stable and weather resistant. Water can be extracted with ease using the tap or universal hose kit, sold separately. The tap accessory can be easily installed, thanks to the preformed threaded connection with a high quality brass thread. Wall tank measures 16 Inch x 48 Inch x 40 Inch and weighs 90 pounds. Tank is constructed of polyethylene plastic and comes in a dark granite finish. Wall tank holds 105 gallons of rainwater.
AQUATANK2 Water Storage Bladder (300 Gallon)
- THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD FOR THE RV OWNER” Sick and tired of stretching hoses while you’re out boondocking? Don’t go dry camping without bringing an AQUATANK-2. It will change the way you enjoy your RV experience! Keep in mind, these tanks are made and warrantied for a static environment so if you’re going to use it some other way, please make sure to secure it tightly and keep it away from sharp objects.
- “DECEPTIVELY TOUGH!” Our AQUATANK-2 systems have state-of-the-art material that is thinner and lighter than any rubber bladder but much stronger than you would imagine. Test the sample provided and see exactly what we mean; just try to poke it, stretch it, or rip it and you’ll see what we mean. It’s Tough Stuff!
- “NO WEIRD TASTE” BPA’s are not good… they can interfere with your natural hormone functions and they make your water taste just plain weird. Say no to Bisphenol A and Phthalates and invest in the safest, toughest, and lightest bladder on the market! The AQUATANK-2’s inner lining is 100% Food-Grade TPU (Polyurethane) and the Outer Shell is Durable Nylon.
- “PEACE OF MIND WATER STORAGE” With all of the events happening in the world right now, having a large amount of drinkable water storage is incredibly important. When you’re in need of water, the inlet and outlet tubes make filling and using the water super easy!
- “BANG FOR BUCK IS 5 STARS +” Your friends will be green with envy when they see you filling your new AQUATANK-2 while they’re still filling old 5 gallon buckets! Grab a simple water pump to go with your tank and the process is even quicker and easier.
Lightweight Water Tank / Bladder Is Great For Emergency Use and Long-term Home Water Storage!
– Ideal for water storage in an emergency situation or water storage in your home.
– Great for Camping, Cabins, or Bug-Out Locations. Made and warrantied for a static environment – if you need to move it, please make sure to secure it tightly and keep it away from sharp objects.
– Is Odorless and won’t give your water a strange taste or smell like PVC and plastic tanks or bladders.
– VERY Portable – Even the largest AQUATANK2 weighs less than 5lbs. empty and comes in a small box for easy storage!
The High Capacity, Portability, and Food-Grade Benefits of the AQUATANK-2 Make It a Great Addition to Your Emergency Supplies!
You can fill your AQUATANK-2 on-site to keep a lot of water in a small space. Knowing that it is made of a Food-Grade Inner Liner and a durable outer shell, you can rest assured that it will be puncture resistant and last for many years. You can even reuse it over and over (unlike those single-use tub bladders) and you don’t have to take your tub out of commission to use it!
Dimensions (When Full)
– (30 Gallon) 36″W x 36″L x 14″H
– (60 Gallon) 36″W x 48″L x 16″H
– (150 Gallon) 48″W x 72″L x 12″H
– (300 Gallon) 54″W x 144″L x 12″H
The AQUATANK-2 Is Very Easy to Use!
– Just fill it with water using a standard hose connection.
– Release the water by opening the outlet side on the opposite end.
– A “Must Have” For Your Emergency Supplies!
RomoTech Horizontal with Legs Polyethylene Reservoir, 325 gallon
- 325 gallon capacity
- Thick walled, heavy-duty design
- Molded-in graduation marks (in gallons & liters)
- Translucent material for easy visibility of fluids
- Molded-in channels for saddle straps
RomoTech by Buyers Products polyethylene storage tanks are designed for convenient dispensing and storage of chemicals, excluding flammable hydrocarbons. Approved for potable water, agricultural chemicals, industrial chemicals, and other non-flammable liquids. Tank is not intended for fuel storage
http://livinggreenreviews.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ("" (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com).