Hybrid Hot Water Heaters 10 Best Features and More
- UTILITY COST SAVINGS – A Hybrid Hot Water Heater can significantly reduce the cost of the second biggest electrical load of a home.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED – Third party qualified for the mark of a genuine energy efficient appliance.
- HIGH ENERGY FACTOR RATING – EF = heat produced vs energy consumed. The EF of a Hybrid is more than 2 X higher than a standard water heater.
- ADAPTIVE – Automatically initiates the most effective timing and combinations of the two heating technologies to suit demand.
- VACATION SETTINGS – Allows for reduced energy usage when the home is unoccupied for extended periods of time.
- GOOD VALUE – As electrical utility costs increase, a Hybrid Hot Water Heater’s value increases.
- HIGH APPROVAL – Hybrid Hot Water Heaters are rated highly in most consumer reports.
- LONG LIFE – Provided that a good quality brand is purchased, a Hybrid Hot Water Heater will have a lifespan in excess of 10 years.
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY – The combination of heat pump and traditional heating methods brings a cutting edge technology to the domestic market.
- QUIET – If properly installed, a Hybrid Hot Water Heater can hardly be heard when running.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Any licensed plumber can install a Hybrid Hot Water Heater in less than an hour.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUPPORT – A Hybrid Hot Water Heater will reduce a home’s carbon footprint. Homeowner and planet wins.
Thank you for visiting, and for supporting Switch it Green, Switch it Forward.
http://livinggreenreviews.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ("" (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com).