Energy Recovery Ventilators
Panasonic FV-04VE1 WhisperComfort™ Spot ERV Ceiling Insert Ventilator
with Balanced Ventilation and Patent-Pending Capillary Core
- Offers a revolutionary way to provide balanced ventilation with a ceiling insert ERV
- Supplies fresh air to replace exhausted air helping to balance air pressure within the home
- Uses two 4-Inch ducts, one duct to exhaust stale air and the other to supply fresh air from outdoors
- Continuous run ensures chemicals and other pollutants from cleaning fluids and building materials are vented out and replaced with fresh air
- Rated 40 cubic feet per minute
Panasonic WhisperComfort Spot Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) offers a revolutionary way to provide balanced ventilation with a ceiling insert ERV. Ideal for a single room, the Panasonic FV-04VE1 WhisperComfort Spot ERV Ceiling Insert Ventilator provides a low rate of continuous air exchange.
This insert supplies fresh air to replace exhausted air helping to balance air pressure within the home. Panasonic WhisperComfort spot ERV uses two 4-Inch ducts, one duct to exhaust stale air and the other to supply fresh air from outdoors.
With a .8 sone level and rated 40 cubic feet per minute, its low rate, continuous run ensures chemicals such as volatile organic compounds and other pollutants from cleaning fluids and building materials are vented out and replaced with fresh air.
This item is compatible with Panasonic FV-WC04VE1 Wall Cap with Styrofoam adaptor that conveniently allows both supply and exhaust air to pass through a unique Y-shape chamber and wall cap through a single 5-1/2-Inch exterior penetration.
The Panasonic FV-04VE1 WhisperComfort Spot ERV Ceiling Insert Ventilator with Balanced Ventilation and Patent-Pending Capillary Core is covered by a manufacturer warranty for period of three years from the date of the original purchase and is sold one item per package.
Soler & Palau TR300 Energy Recovery Unit
- Efficient transfer of heat and moisture No liquid is accumulated; no drain pan or defrost mechanism is required Industry best 10-year warranty
- Choosing the correct size TR for your home is easy, all you need to know is the square footage
- Energy recovery ventilator 300 CFM
S&Ps TRs moderate extremes in both temperature and humidity, creating a comfortable indoor environment. The unique moisture transfer capability of the S&P core also eliminates condensation and frost build up in most applications.
Honeywell VNT5200E1000 TrueFRESH 200 CFM Energy Recovery Ventilation System, N/A
A breath of fresh air in any season
- Year-round ventilation
- Five-year warranty
- Professional installation
Bring the outdoors indoors with our TrueFRESH™ Ventilation Systems. It brings fresh air into your house, even if the all the window are closed. It works to recover heat or cooling from the air leaving the house in any season. What about humidity? TrueFRESH also has energy recovery ventilators (ERVs) that kick into gear on humid days, reducing the amount of humidity coming in.
http://livinggreenreviews.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ("" (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com).